Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Final Project

So for our final project for my IP&T class (yup - it's finals time already!!!) we have to do a technology project using a piece of technology that we haven't used before. So I'm going to make a game using power point for my future Spanish class to help them review different tenses (present, future, preterit, imperfect, etc), and also to help them learn different cultural aspects that we will have learned about different Spanish-speaking countries. I'm excited to make it because I've never done something like this with power point before, but I've seen it done, and I think it's really amazing! I'm really excited to work on this project more; right now I'm still working on deciding what information I'm going to put into the game. More updates to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment