Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Copyright assignment update

So after looking at some other people's copyright assignments, and doing a little bit more research, I realized that the "Twilight/Taylor Swift" song only had ok copyright...I thought it was pretty good, but not it's just ok. They didn't have any credits at the end saying where they had gotten their clips or where the original song had come from, or anything. So now I'm on an excursion to find a good example of copyright usage...

Ok - here's what I've found.



I love this Josh Groban song!! When I was on my mission, and feeling down, this song would always pick me up. So when I found this video, I was excited! I especially love what this person had done with the part where Josh Groban says, "you...are...loved..." :) but the copyright for this video isn't that great...although it's better than the other video that I found. They did credit the song, which was awesome, but they didn't credit the many, many pictures that were included in this video. It's wasn't for educational purposes, just for entertainment, so I'm pretty sure that this is not up to code when it comes to copyright laws. Sad days...it's a good video.

No comments:

Post a Comment