Monday, May 12, 2014

I'm grateful for technology

A couple of weeks ago, I was sitting in my living room, looking up recipes, and all of the sudden some pop-ups appeared on my computer. I knew immediately that, somehow, my computer had contracted a virus. This was my brand new computer that I had bought for myself for Christmas - the first computer that I had ever purchased for myself, and it's kind of like my baby - I love it! I love the little things that it can do, I love that it's a touch screen, I love that I can fold it all the way back and it can become a tablet. There are so many things that I love about it that I can't tell you what they all are; but I love it, and when I realized that it had a virus, I immediately took it in to get the viruses off. It cost me $200 (so much for having my credit card all paid off...), and it took several days (which is several more days than I was hoping), but I finally have my wonderful, lovely computer back :) and I'm very (superficially) grateful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment