Monday, April 21, 2014

I'm grateful for the priesthood

I am sure that, several times, over the course of however long I post the various things that I am grateful for, I will post something that is related to the gospel - possibly several times, and for varying reasons, depending on the circumstances that I find myself in over the course of my life.

But, at this current moment in my life, I am grateful for the priesthood - I am grateful to have a father, and brothers who hold the priesthood, who are worthy do act in God's name here on earth, to do the things that He would do if He were here. I'm grateful for the peace that comes from being able to access the priesthood power in my life. I strive to always have access to the power of the priesthood, and to be worthy to be able to partake of such a gift and blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment